Last Updated on
|Have a question on this scholarship? Ask here / Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
Name Of the Company : Hotel Meyrick
Company Location : Galway
Designation : Pastry Chef
Country : Ireland
Pastry Chef :
1. Responsible for running the daily Pastry Kitchen Operation (Desserts, Breads, Pastries for production and service in the Restaurant, Busy Banqueting department, Hotel bar and Residents Lounge)2. To work in line with haccp requirements.
3. To ensure the standard of food produced is of the highest possible standard
4. To ensure that all teammembers operate to the highest standards to ensure that guests benefit from superior attention and service delivery5. To be diligent in all aspects of your job criteria
6. To maintain your relevant section to the highest possible standard e.g. Food production, cleaning
7. To follow instructions of head chef/ sous chef with absolute co-operation in regard to menu/ food/ cleaning operations
8. To work in all areas of the kitchen operation where the head chef/ sous chef may place you with total flexibility.
** The candidate should be self motivated and capable of working on their own initiative.
** They must have a minimum of 3-4 years 4* star experience as a Pastry Chef.
** They must possess a ful work permit.
** They must be fluent in English
How to Apply : Apply through websites
Contact us :
Hotel Meyrick, Eyre Square,