|Have a question on this scholarship? Ask here / Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
Name Of the Company : Central Bank of Belize
Company Location : Belize City
Designation : Web Content Manager
Country : Belize
Official Website : https://www.centralbank.org.bz/about…-opportunities
Career Opportunities :
Our Mission :
To advance the wellbeing of Belize by facilitating sustained economic growth, protecting the value of the Belize dollar, and assuring a safe, sound, and efficient financial system.
Our Guiding Philosophy :
Using strategy, talent, and structure to assure economic growth and stability for the people of Belize.
The Central Bank of Belize is seeking to recruit for the following position :
Web Content Manager – Project Management Office (PMO) :
The Web Content Manager reports to the Director, Project Management Office. The Web Content Manager acts as editor for the Bank’s website and ensures that accurate and useful information is available to users on a timely basis in accordance with the Central Bank’s web content strategy, Editorial Style Guide, and Policies and Procedures. The Web Content Manager is expected to manage the publishing of new and regular web content and foster the use of digital communications within the Bank. The Web Content Manager oversees all activities related to content creation, approval, publication, updates, review, and archiving.
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following :
1) Acts as Custodian of the Central Bank’s web content.
2) Coordinates activities related to new content creation.
3) Identifies and plans for content needs (using site map, wireframes, content planning spreadsheet, page tables, and other tools).
4) Establishes a schedule for reviewing a cross-section or sub-section of site content and identifies content for review or retirement.
5) Coordinates annual content audit and planning and recommends adjustments to site content.
6) Conducts activities related to content publication.
7) Implements basic Search Engine Optimization practices in content (such as use of key words and Metadata).
8) Maintains and recommends edits to the Bank’s editorial style guide and Content Strategy.
9) Becomes an expert in the Content Management System and trains others as needed.
10) Tracks, analyzes, and reports on website analytics and metrics.
11) Maintains the PMO intranet web page.
12) Develops and implements web content policies and procedures.
The applicant should possess the following competencies :
Education and Experience :
** Minimum qualification of a Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Journalism, English , Management, Business, or a related field from an accredited university with at least three years working experience.
Technical Knowledge :
** Knowledge of web content management.
** Knowledge of web browsers, user interfaces, and online tools.
** Knowledge of basic HTML, CSS, or other programming languages.
** Familiarity with graphic editing software.
** Familiarity with web publishing and reporting tools; ability to learn and used the new Content Management System, becoming the internal expert user.
** Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite and email programs;
** Knowledge of strategic management approach;
** Excellent Research and presentation skills;
** Ability to apply Content Management System features to support content strategy.
Task Management Competencies :
** Results Orientation
People Management Competencies :
** Fostering Teamwork
** Managing Change
** Performance Management
Communication and Influence Competencies :
** Attention to Communication
** Written Communication
** Building Collaborative Relationships
** Influence Skill
** Interpersonal Effectiveness
Self Management :
** Personal Accountability
** Self Confidence
As part of our selection process, the Central Bank uses Occupational Assessment to assist in identifying the candidate that is the best fit for the job.
The Web Content is remunerated on the Central Bank of Belize Pay Scale 8, $27,988.00 X $1,135.00 – $49,546.00.
The remuneration point will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
The benefits package includes :
Pension, life and health insurance, and a staff loan scheme.
Application Procedure :
Central Bank’s employment application form together with curriculum vitae, three (3) references, a police report (or receipt as proof of application) and copies of transcripts and certificates must be submitted.
Director, Human Resources Department
Central Bank of Belize
Gabourel Lane or P.O. Box 852
Belize City, BELIZE
Ref : Web Content Manager
(All applications will be held in strict confidence.)