|Have a question on this scholarship? Ask here / Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
Name Of the Company : Karl Heusner Memorial Hospital
Company Location : Belize City
Designation : Chief Executive Officer
Country : Belize
Official Website : http://www.khmh.bz/careers
Chief Executive Officer :
Location : Belize City, Belize
Full/Part-Time : Contract
Primary Duties and Responsibilities :
1. Financial Responsibility : Displays leadership in overseeing financial management from conceptual strategies through recommending policy and executing fiscal procedures for control and effective utilization of physical and financial resources of the hospital.
2. People Management : Defines roles and responsibilities of hospital personnel in conjunction with the hospital’s human resources (HR) department and manages workforce collaboratively. Ensures that the hospital applies clear, consistent performance standards and handles performance problems decisively and objectively.
3. Board Relations : Acts as secretary to the Board and prepares reports for and attends meetings with the hospital’s governing Board and oversees communication of the management action plan to the Board.
4. Medical Staff Relations : Develops an effective working relationship with the medical staff to maintain communication and positive relationships by meeting routinely with physicians and nurses individually and at appropriate meetings.
5. Communication : Establishes and communicates clear expectations to management team and staff and models open, clear and consistent communication in respect to all key developments in the hospital, including political, fiscal, legal, compliance, quality, risk management, and policy matters.
6. Customer Service : Understands and values the impact customer service delivery, including excellent patient care, has on positive and productive performance for the hospital. Ensures customer and patient expectations are met or exceeded.
7. Supervisory Responsibilities : Provides leadership to and direct supervision of the hospital’s management team and department heads, as well as administrative staff. Supervises indirectly all hospital employees through subordinate supervisors employed by hospital.
Core Values :
integrity, initiative, respect, personal commitment, excellent performance and customer satisfaction.
Educational and other requirement :
Masters Degree in administration with a minimum of ten (10) years experience in a senior management position, preferably in the healthcare setting
Special Skills :
** Able to exercise excellent leadership and teamwork skills
** Strong knowledge and experience in managerial/administrative, business and financial issues of a health organization
** Possess expert level written and verbal communication skill
** Demonstrate creativity, organizational behavioral skills and application of the total quality management in the hospital
** Working knowledge of Spanish would be a distinct advantage
Salary : Fixed Contract
Application Procedure :
Completed applications accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of credentials and a recent police record must be submitted to the Human Resource Office at the Karl Heusner Memorial Hospital
Application forms can be obtained from the Office of Human Resources, KHMHA.
Contact Postal Address :
Karl Heusner Memorial Hospital
Princess Margaret Drive
P. O. Box 1872
Belize City, Belize