|Have a question on this scholarship? Ask here / Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
Name Of the Company : Phu Thai Cat
Company Location : Hanoi
Country : Vietnam
Legal Manager :
Work location: Hanoi
** The job holder is responsible for the effective and efficient management of the Legal department, provision of legal advisory services and ensuring effective management of legal and contractual risks;
** Ensure all corporate back-born documents include but not limited to investment licenses, Rep. Office Licenses, Branch Licenses, Share Certificates are renewed, upgraded on time, valid at all time and in line with constantly changing laws and business models of all entities;
** Support the Business Units in designing, preparing, reviewing, providing comments and consultancy of agreements, contracts, bonds, to ensure all these document are in line with the prevailing laws of Vietnam and the Company regulations;
** Develop and implement a central repository for all relevant existing contracts and licenses;
** Support the company in all litigation cases as well as merger, acquisitions and carve-out projects;
** Represent the organization in legal proceedings before the courts, government agencies, or other authorities;
** Implementation of group-guidelines, local law and directives including training and information activities
** Graduated from Law University, major in Commercial law and Foreign Investment Law;
** Post graduate qualification in Laws, Lawyer Certificate issues by Ministry of Justice is an advantage
** At least 08 YEARS of working experience in the same level
** Very good communication skills in both Vietnamese and English (written and spoken);
** Proactive work behavior and enthusiasm to reach goals;
** Strength in planning, organization and management with a track record in handling multiple projects and cases;
** Strong analytical skills to assess risk involvement, extent of legal liability, financial impact and long term effects of own decisions on the business;
** Communication strategy and messaging skills with the ability to build long term partnerships with internal management & staff;
** Ability to work in a professional manner in a high pressure environment;
** Experience with work in complex organizational set-ups.
SERVICE TECHNICIAN (EXPATRIATE) :
Work place: Hung Yen or Long Thanh (Dong Nai province)
A Marine technician inspects, maintains, and repairs Caterpillar marine engines of all types. Using Caterpillar maintenance guidelines and diagnostic tools he / she tests, maintains and repairs all engine systems. Both mechanical and electronic systems.
1. Perform a complete mechanical and electrical Caterpillar marine engine condition inspection. By means of following Caterpillar programs TMA, TEA & PAR. Analyzing the result and recommending proper actions.
2. Troubleshoot all appearing mechanical and electrical problems on any type off Caterpillar marine engine and its engine room installation. Propose in a full technical report the solution to customer and supervisor.
3. Repairing all kind of mechanical and electrical engine system failures on all types of Caterpillar marine engines, be able to select and use the proper diagnostic tools.
4. Conduct minor and major engine overhaul on any kind of Caterpillar marine engines. Is able to use SIS in order to select the correct CAT procedures and (Reman) engine parts.
5. Able to apply failure analysis on any given Caterpillar engine part. Recommend proper action in relation to his analysis report.
6. The Marine service technician is an ambassador of Caterpillar and Phu Thai Industries. He / she is an example in his knowledge, independence, quality and commitment, both to customers and colleagues.
7. The Marine Service Technician is part of the Marine team and is constantly developing an improving himself and the team.
** Degree of technical engineering from University, College or Vocational School.
** Technical knowledge of Diesel engines and related equipment.
** Knowledge and experience in Marine Applications and / or Caterpillar product is an advantage.
** Good level of (diesel) engine knowledge and technical skills.
** Knowledge of equipment maintenance, repair, major overhauling and troubleshooting
** Knowledge of Service Department functions with at least 2 year experience in technical support or equivalent.
** Good skills in working with service related software
** Knowledge and experience in building and maintaining of (practical) customer relations.
** Planning and organization skill
** Communication skill
** HSE knowledge & contamination control
** Reporting skill.
** Basic computer skill (MS Word, Excel and Outlook)
Acceptable level of English: Listening, Writing, Reading and Speaking
How to Apply :
Qualified candidates can send CV and application to:
Phu Thai Industries Ltd. Co – 14th floor, 562 Nguyen Van Cu St., Long Bien Dist., Hanoi
Or send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us :
Phu Thai Cat
14th & 16th Floor, Plaschem Building
No 562 Nguyen Van Cu St.,