|Have a question on this scholarship? Ask here / Go to the bottom of this page for comments.|
Name Of the Company : Rawasem
Company Location : Cairo
Designation : IT Programmer
Country : Egypt
Official Website : rawasem.net/careers.html
IT Programmer :
JD# : 500 RCD
Organizational Relationships :
Reports to : Branch Manager.
Responsible for : All Programming activities and tasks.
Liaises with : Branch Manager and IT Staff.
Job Summary :
Write the step-by-step instructions that direct computers to process information. These instructions, or programs, tell the computer what to do in a series of logical steps.
Duties and Responsibilities :
1. Consulting with colleagues with a view to writing or modifying current operating programs;
2. Evaluating and implementing ways to incorporate existing or new technologies related to programming;
3. Design, writing and testing code and then refining and rewriting as necessary;
4. Observing, testing, diagnosing and resolving faults in the software;
5. Providing training and written documentation for users, perhaps in conjunction with a technical author;
6. Working with other IT specialists both internally and externally;
7. Undertaking short and longer-term project work.
8. Perform all other duties as required or assigned. .
Knowledge, Skills, Experience Required :
1. Graduate of an accredited university.
2. Minimum (2) years experience in the same field position.
3. Working knowledge of IT skills, including proficiency, speed and accuracy.
4. Preferable Engineering Company working experience and knowledge of engineering terminology desirable.
5. Must have communication skills in both oral and written English.
6. Generates enthusiasm among team members.
This job description is subject to periodic review and may be changed at any time in consultation with the employee.
Application Procedure :
Please fill the application form with the job description number and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Form : rawasem.net/careers/application_form.xls
Contact Postal Address :
Abbass El Akkad Street,